Monday, April 09, 2012

Ads: Nike Free Run +3 – I Would Run To You

This is too cute not to be shared.

Premiering globally on April 4, the latest Nike Free spot, titled “I Would Run To You,” is a story of how running reunites a long distance couple, thanks to the help of the Nike Free Run+ 3.

"I Would Run to You" features a sometimes comical couple separated by a continent -- she lives in California, he lives in New York -- who decide to run to see the other. Along the way, cameos appear from model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and skateboarder Theotis Beasley."

I Would Run to You" Lyrics:

Woman: You're so far away.

Man: You're so far away.

W: Ain't got too much pride.

M: Want you back by my side.

W: Well baby I want that too.

M: And baby I would run, run to you.

W: I would run to you.

M: I would run to you.

W: The first time you talked to me.

M: I knew we were meant to be.

W: And when we finally embraced.

M: Baby, I can't keep this pace.

W: I love you. There I said it.

M: I think I'm gonna need a medic.

W: You filled the hall with flower petals.

M: Why does my mouth taste like metal?

W: Baby I might die without you.

M: Baby, I might die.

W: I would run to you.

M: I'm not as strong as you.

W: I would run to you.

M: I (unintelligible heavy breathing) to you.

W: Love is a speeding comet.

M: I'm in a pool of my own vomit.

W: Love is a perfect vision.

M: This was such a bad decision.

W: Love makes everything serene.

M: Give me all of your morphine.

M: (Spoken)

Baby, I know we said we'd run across the country to be together, but I thought we were being symbolic. Why can't we fly, and meet somewhere in the middle? Like Kansas City? It's the Paris of the Plains...

W: Baby I love you so much that I would run to you.

M: You would run to me? You would run to me!

W: Baby I love you so much that I would run to you.

Together: I (you) would run to you (me).

No comments: