Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Jason Mraz - "Tour Is A Four Letter Word” World Tour in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We are excited to hear about this piece of news!

Jason and his brand new band will hit the road this June 8, beginning the “Tour Is A Four Letter Word” World Tour in South Korea and making their way through Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and on to Hawaii.

So, people, mark your calendar! 19 Jun – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia @ Stadium Merdeka

For more info, please click HERE.

We actually bought ticket to watch Jason Mraz perform during his world tour in Kuala Lumpur 2009. Watch the video I took here -> http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2009/03/he-sings-he-sorta-dances-he-steals.html

1 comment:

Jensen Ng said...

Hi, I am Jensen. Are you going to Jason Mraz's concert on June 19? Can I ask for a favor from you to help me find people bought tickets at CAT B TERRACE (I bought tickets at Block J) as I planned to put up a banner on the railing to make a confession to my girl. If possible please email me at jensen.nbj@gmail.com
Reward is negotiable at RM100. I am desperate.